日本一本免费一二区-Do you dream of diving all the time, diving all over the world, and becoming a pro-diver? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions then becoming a PADI dive instructor could be for you!!!
Teaching others to dive and giving them an exciting underwater hobby is such an amazing feeling.
It will literally change your life forever. As a scuba instructor you get the chance to:
- Travel and work all over the world
- Meet and work with many different people and cultures
- Dive every day
- Dive in the most amazing places
- Enjoy a career in diving
Know more about the Benefits Of Being A Dive Instructor.
伊人影院蕉久影院在线99-Who Can Do It
Anyone can take the PADI instructor course as long as you are at least 18 years old. If you are younger, don’t sweat it. Make becoming a PADI instructor one of your goals when you do reach 18. If you really want it, you can do it!
Before becoming a Dive Instructor you need to be:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Emergency First Responder
- Rescue Diver
After taking all of the courses you will need to log at least 100 dives to build up and gain experience.
- To become a PADI instructor contact a PADI center. You will need to enroll in and complete an Instructor Development Course also known as IDC.
- An Instructor-trainer who runs and teaches the IDC leads the course. Other staff instructors and assistants also help with the IDC.
- During the IDC you will learn all about the educational part of diving. You will learn to use PADI’s proven teaching methods and how to follow their training standards.
- You will learn how to use their material to shape divers and to make sure they know all they need to know before sending them off and allowing them to dive on their own.
- The IDC will take about two or three weeks. At that time the course will wrap up with a couple days of taking tests. These tests will make sure you know all the standards and also how to conduct and teach PADI diving courses.
Here’s an interesting change from a Normal Life To A Scuba Diver Life.
一本道高清幕免费视烦-How to Find An IDC Center
The Dive centers that run IDC’s would be a:
- 5 star PADI IDC Center
- Golden Palm IDC Resort
- Career Development Center
You can find these types of PADI Centers all over the world. In fact, anywhere you can dive you will find a dive center running an IDC. You might not find a Palm Resort everywhere in the UK, but then there certainly will be another kind of IDC center.
When looking for an ICD Center, do a lot of research. Check out forums and read what other students are saying about this dive center. Getting good feed back from others who have done it before helps a lot in deciding which center is right for you.
Read more about Choosing A Diving Center: What You Need To Know.
Remember…the better quality IDC you get will make you a better quality Instructor. Choose a center with a course director that you will feel comfortable spending time with for the weeks it takes to complete the IDC.
Make sure he/she has a solid reputation and you also feel is a good match for you. So it’s up to you to find the perfect one…think location, person, and of course, price.
You might get more for your money in another country. You might get warmer water for the diving there too. But keep in mind what language is spoken in the country you choose and also what language you will be teaching in.
For example, if you are not native English speaking but plan on teaching in English, taking the course in English is recommended.
Learn more about those Living The Dream.
Tell us about your diving goals and dreams! What are your plans for becoming a Dive Instructor?
If you’re already an instructor, tell us how you became one! Let us know about your thought process on choosing an IDC center.
Leave a comment below!