欧美三级-Best time to go
Diving in Fiji is good all year round. July until December has the best visibility with water temperature ranging from 22-25 degrees °C.
Fiji is a country located in the South Pacific. It is an archipelago that consists of over 300 islands.
Fiji is known for its stunning landscapes, paradise-like beaches, stunningly clear lagoons, and thriving coral reefs.
You will find two main islands that have most of the population living on them. They are known as Viti Levu and Vanua Levu. Viti Levu is home to the capital city of Suva, which is the main port city.
There are a couple of liveaboards available around Fiji, which means you can go out and explore the many different islands surrounded by incredible marine life and strikingly beautiful coral formations.
We'll help you find the perfect Liveaboard trip, that suits your needs:
It's difficult to choose wich liveaboard that will suit your needs and how to find the best price on that boat.
So we've gathered the best boats and made it possible to compare prices across all the different booking platforms. This way, you'll get the best boat for your needs at the best price.
Start by sorting the boats after your budget, and find a liveaboard that fits your budget and your needs:
The two main liveaboards set sail from Suva and Lautoka, which is the second largest city in Fiji. They both take similar routes, usually including some of the most well-known dive sites.
日本一本免费一二区-Fijian Liveaboard Route
Any liveaboard trip traveling around the Fijian islands will take you to some of the most epic dive sites found throughout the world.
Located between the two main islands of Fiji, within the Vatu-I-Ra Passage, is some phenomenal diving. As the water passing through the passage gets funneled, so too do huge amounts of nutrients and with this brings marine life you’ve never seen before, including the tiniest of fish to large pelagics and predators. There are also abundant soft and hard corals in the area, making this the perfect dive sites for budding underwater photographers.
Located off Pacific Harbour lies this large lagoon, which is home to a number of great dive sites. These dive sites cater for all levels of diver, so no need to worry if you have only just qualified. These dive sites are teaming with colorful marine life and thriving coral reefs. Waters in this area are relatively calm and warm, so it’s no wonder this area is known for its top diving locations.
欧美BBwHD-Namena Marine Protected Reserve, Savusavu
This area is an incredible barrier reef that is a protected marine reserve. Home to vibrant soft corals, reef critters and hard corals. This reserve has many dive sites that have bommies and pinnacles to explore. If you have eagle eyes, you may even spot a pygmy seahorse. Just outside of Savusavu you may also find huge schools of Scalloped Hammerheads.
欧美BBwHD-The Great Astrolabe Reef, Kadavu
This is the 3rd largest barrier reef in the whole world and is the largest living organism within the South Pacific. So it comes as no surprise that liveaboards stop around this epic location. There are many dive sites found here and manta rays encounters are extremely common occurrences for divers. Kavadu is one of the least commercialized areas found in Fiji.
日本一本免费一二区-Information to know about liveaboard diving in Fiji
- Getting to Fiji is relatively easy as several airlines have regular flights from international locations such as Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Sydney as well as some countries in Europe. Initially, you land at Nadi International Airport, from there you can take a number of domestic flights to other airports around the various islands.
- The languages spoken in Fiji are Fijian as well as Hindi, however, the majority to places speak English too.
- Fiji is known for exporting minerals, fish and having great levels of tourism, which makes Fiji one of the most affluent islands in the Pacific.
- The currency in Fiji is the Fijian Dollar and there are 2.11 Fijian dollars to $1.
- Make sure that you always drink filtered water.
- Diving season in Fiji is all year round.
- Between the months of July through to December, you’ll find the best visibility, ranging from 10m-40m. However around this time is when the water is at its coldest temperature of 23C/74F, so you may require a full wetsuit for comfort.
- The main season for diving is during the Fijian winter months of April through to October. This is also the annual holiday time for the country as well as other countries, which means prices go up and the beaches get a little busier than usual.
- The months of November, April and May are known amongst divers as being the best time to dive because of how warm the water is at this time. Water temperature ranges from 28C/82F-30C/86F. This is also the rainy season, which is ideal if you would like to see manta rays and whale sharks.
- Air temperature is at its warmest during the month of March where it reaches 26C/79F. The coolest month is July where air temperature reaches 23C/74F.
- Diving is so varied throughout the waters surrounding Fiji and depths range from 5m-40m.
- If you are not a diver and looking to start out on your diving career, then Fiji is one of the best places to learn to become a diver.